Friday, June 26, 2009

Everyday Experiences

ok so i have some funny stories to tell about norris and i. Last week there was this big spider on the wall, the first one we have seen in this apartment. The spider was up high on the wall and norris and i thought ok how r we going to get it down and kill it. Well we both thought norris should shoot it with the blow dart gun. Norris' friend Steve got Norris this blow dart gun that works pretty good. So norris stands up on the bed and aims for the spider. Well u can tell by the pictures that Norris missed. He took like four or five shoots and missed. All the shots happened to land around the spider. The spider ended up falling and we (meaning Norris) killed it on the floor. It was a fun experience.




The other story i have to tell is when i was doing the dishes or cooking something in the kitchen and i stepped on something that hurt. I went to check my foot and i couldn't see anything, so i continued my business. Later that night my foot still hurt in that same small area. I said Norris i think i have a splinter in my foot or something. He looked at it for me and said i think it is a piece of glass. He grab some tweezers and a flashlight and worked his magic. Norris should be a doctor, he is great at that stuff.


4 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Usually spiders don't make me squeamish, but that spider is HUGE! Yuck!

Vanessa said...

Okay first I am totally laughing at that picture with the five darts all around the spider, that is so funny. That spider is NASTY looking, glad Norris took care of it. Love the pic of him with the flashlight in his mouth, nice job, Norris, with the surgery! :) I've always thought he would make a great doctor, he is great at that stuff! :)

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

hahaha! nice aim norris! jk.

Sophia said...

That is hilarious! Lincoln and Rocky liked the pics of the spider. I think he gets those skills from his sis!! HAHA!!

About Me

My photo
We are up in Utah attending BYU and both working. We enjoy spending time with each other and watching movies. We love our families and love to spend time with them as well. We have been married for 2 years now and we love it :)