Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brenna's B-day





So my Birthday was on Sunday and i turned 21. Man its about time! Well it was a good day! We slept in after a busy week of working then Norris couldn't wait to give me my gift! He got me a card that sang and a willow tree carving. I also picked out a really cute purse that i was in desperate need of. I think i wore my old black purse for like a year and a half. Tori sent me a package with some really cute clothes that i am planning on wearing tomorrow for the frist day of school, summer term.I also got these way pretty earrings that i couldn't wait to get from my mom. After we went to church, we went to a friends for dinner and we watched the Lakers game. It was a fun night. Monday night we went out to dinner for my b-day as well. It was a great birthday!

4 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Cute purse too.

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

o cute cute! You guys are too cute! i like your hair!

Vanessa said...

So glad that you had a great birthday. Love the Willow Tree and the purse. The pic of you two is so cute too! Love you guys!!!

Sophia said...

Your purse is adorable!! Glad to hear you had a good birthday wish we could have helped you celebrate!! Miss you guys!!

About Me

My photo
We are up in Utah attending BYU and both working. We enjoy spending time with each other and watching movies. We love our families and love to spend time with them as well. We have been married for 2 years now and we love it :)